Thank you for your interest in YMCA Camp Abe Lincoln and we welcome you to our youth movement. The personal growth we see in children after just one week of camp keeps us passionate about our camping program.
During your child’s time at camp, they will have the opportunity to participate in some amazing activities. More importantly, they will be engaged by counselors who work to instill the four core values of the YMCA: Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child’s life.
Check In & Check Out
Your child’s safety is our number one priority, which is why we take check in and check out very seriously. You will be asked to list all individuals that are allowed to pick your child up. Every person, including the person that dropped them off, is REQUIRED to be on the list AND show a driver’s license to pick your child up. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Prepare early, as it makes this process easy! Bring your child to the Lodge between 2- 3pm on Sunday. Please do
NOT arrive before 2pm. Campers will receive cabin assignments, temperature check, and a head check for lice. Turn in any forms we still need from you (bringing copies is always smart)! You’ll sign in any medication needed. Please
bring them in the original bottle.
Check out is 5:00pm on Friday at your campers cabin. Please have ID with you when checking camper out.
- Physical Form A new physical form is needed every 24 months – only needed for overnight campers
- Parent Packet 2021 Day Camp– What a typical day at Camp looks like, who’s watching your children, and more!
- Parent Packet 2021 Resident Camp – What a typical week at Camp looks like, who’s watching your children, and more!
- 2021 Registration & Health History Form Every camper needs to have a Health History Form on file!
- Day Camp Bus Rules
- FAQ Day Camp Video
- FAQ Overnight Camp Video
- FAQ Teen Camp Video
- Parents Panel Video
- Preventing and Lessening Homesickness
We believe that everyone has the right to attend Camp and we will do our best to help get your child to Camp, no matter your financial ability. All additional fees in regards to Camp are not eligible for scholarship (i.e. horse programs and overnight trail rides). Please fill out the form below and send to Camp. If you have any questions, please contact Camp or 563.381.3053
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
For us to fulfill our mission and let all kids come to Camp, despite finances, we rely on generous donors to make dreams come true! For more information, contact Camp on how you can help.
- $50, you can provide transportation and lunch for a Day Camper!
- $200, you can send a kid to Day Camp!
- $400, you can send a child to Resident Camp!
- $600, you can send a teen to Teen Camp!