Voted MOST LOVED and BEST VALUE!
College Membership Promo
- 3-month membership
- $99 for 3 months
- Begins at time of sale
- Available from 5/14 - 6/14/23
- Need current schedule or college ID
- Max age is 23
Leading our community in membership value:
- Five full-service branches in Scott County
- Six pools, including warm water therapy, lap and zero depth family fun
- Almost 300 land and water exercise classes included every week
- Two sessions with a nationally certified coach or trainer
- Child Watch for household memberships
- Updated state-of-the-art equipment at every location
- Member pricing for Household Memberships (Parent + children)
- An All-fordable Income-Based Rate Calculator (use it on this page!)
- Always welcome in EVERY Community - Nationwide Membership
Build YOUR Own Membership
- Begin with the first adult in a household
- Add on additional adults at the same address (proof of residency required), or
- Add on ALL children in same address household
- Financial assistance is available (see below)
- Use this grid to determine your rate:
|MEMBERSHIP TYPE||DESCRIPTION||MONTHLY RATE|
|Individual||Individual adult 19 or older||$37|
|Additional Adults||Add an additional adult living at the same private residence to an individual membership||$12|
|Additional Youth||Include ALL children living at the same private residence up to age 18 or full-time college student through age 23 when added to an individual membership - college status must be verified when joining and annually||$11|
|Youth||18 & under|
|Senior Individual||Individual adult age 65 & older|
|JOINING FEE:||$50 for ALL membership types when new memberships begin. (excludes youth and income-based)|
|Add Youth/Adults to a current membership:||Adding a new adult or youth to a current membership is the same as the additional monthly cost. (Ex: Adult = $12; youth = $11)|
READY TO JOIN?Stop in for a tour and get signed up, or
Click here to register online
Financial Assistance: We are FOR ALL!
Donors and gifts to our Annual Campaign make assistance possible.
Income-Based Membership Assistance
- Use "Rate Calculator" to the left to find rate
- Income verified through any of these forms:
- 1040 tax return
- Income Statement
- Disability Statement
- Medicare or HawkI card
- EBT card
- Payment can be made in two ways:
- Bank draft (need official bank documentation)
- Six month payment
- Joining Fees are waived for financial assistance members
- The percentage of financial assistance applied to membership applies to programs
- A limit of 50% assistance is available
- Please ask your program director or welcome center for more information
Want to help more people live healthier, happier lives?
> Click here to learn about our important annual support campaign and to make a gift today!
the Y @ Work: A Dynamic Corporate Membership
- We are an excellent resource for employers who care about their employees
- Increase employee morale
- Create a healthier, more productive workplace
- Lower insurance rates by creating healthier people
- How does it work:
- Employers or corporate partners begin with an investment in each new member
- The Y will match half of that amount
- The new member is responsible for the remaining amount
Some insurance plans cover the cost of a YMCA membership. As individual plans vary, please check with your insurance provider to see if this benefit is available under your policy. If minimum requirements for membership are not met, members are liable for paying the entire membership fee.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Healthy Contributions
- Silver & Fit
- Silver Sneakers
Please bring your health insurance card and fitness program card to our Welcome Desk when you sign up for your Y membership. Please contact the membership director at any branch location with any questions.
Start Your Membership Online Today!
Joining the Y is easier than ever!
To begin, please sign in or create a new account.
NOTE: For the following types of membership, please stop in to any of our branch facilities.
- Income Based Memberships
- Y @ Work Corporate Membership
- To add a person to a current membership
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Monthly bank draft memberships must use checking or savings accounts.
- Full-pay annual memberships are able to use credit cards
CAN'T REMEMBER YOUR ACCOUNT INFO? Click here to resend password/verify email
New to the Y?
Already have an account?
Nationwide Membership Program
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
As a Nationwide Member, you now have the added value of visiting YMCAs across the United States and Puerto Rico. There are a few guidelines to know and follow when you travel:
• Visit ymca.net before you travel to make sure the Y you intend to visit participates in Nationwide Membership. More than 2,500 Y locations participate.
• You must have an active membership to be eligible for Nationwide Membership.
• On average, at least 50% of your visits must be to your Home YMCA (the local association that enrolled you and collects your membership dues).
• If you have known periods of seasonal travel (when you will not be using your Home Y at least 50% of the time or will be a resident of another area for more than 28 days), you will need to cancel your Home Y membership, and join the Y where you will be living for that time period.
• If you are a college student, you will need to join the YMCA where your usage is 50% or greater. Nationwide Membership is based on individual usage not the family unit. Most Ys have a young adult or college membership option or you can ask about the financial assistance program.
• Program fees for members are limited to Y-IMV Households (Parents + Children)
• Most YMCAs require a photo ID for all visitors. Please bring a photo ID with you for a seamless customer experience.
• You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting other YMCA locations.
We offer Nationwide Membership because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
We look forward to your visit and hope you enjoy being part of more YMCA communities