3800 Tanglefoot Lane | 563.359.9622
We are open! Check out this news story from WHBF showing our safety features
We are safe, socially distant, ultra-clean and ready to help you feel healthier and happier!
Bettendorf Family YMCA Features!
- Full service YMCA
- Indoor Aquatic Center Complete With Waterslide
- Zero-Depth Entry Family Pool with Water Features
- Large 6-Lane Lap Pool
- Steam Room, Sauna, and Jacuzzi
- Child Watch for ages 6 weeks-7 years
- State-of-the-Art Strength-Training/Cardiovascular Center
- Nationally Certified Personal Training Staff
- Indoor Track
- Cycling Studio with LED lighting, sounds systems and MyZone Challenge Trackers
- 2 Group Exercise Studios
- Wide Variety of Group Exercise Classes
- 4 Gymnasiums
- Member Lounge with complimentary coffee
PLEASE STOP IN FOR A VISIT OR A TOUR ANYTIME!
WE WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU OUR BEAUTIFUL FACILITY!
WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING
We need guards at the Bettendorf YMCA!
Great experience and awesome Y environment doing important work for a good cause.
WANT TO GET CERTIFIED?!
We've got a blended class this weekend, with portions online and in-person.
Programs offered at the Bettendorf YMCA
Bettendorf YMCA Child Watch
- Included with household memberships
- Multi-areas including Kids Play Farm
- For children ages 6 months to 7 years old
- Click here for Child Watch Hours
Y FIT KIDS
FREE exercise class for kids ages 7-13!
Class is on Monday and Wednesday nights at 5:30-6:30pm and Saturdays at 10-11am in the South Gym.
BEFORE/AFTER/HYBRID SCHOOL DAYS AND NO SCHOOL
When school is out (or not meeting in person) the Y has your family covered! Members save and the community benefits as we provide safe, licensed programs to ensure our most precious resource - our children! - is a priority, even for working families.
KIDS NIGHT OUT
For more information check out our Kids Night Out tab under programs and activities or CLICK HERE
DANCE AND TUMBLING CLASSES
The YMCA Gymanstics & Cheer Center at the TBK Bank Sports Complex has classes for all ages and abilities. Classes will begin again each month starting in September. CLICK HERE for more information on the Y Gymnastics, Cheer and our competitive USA-G junior programs.
Click on the "+" to expand the registration grid for class information and registration.
|Location||Description||Member fee / Non member fee||Begins / Ends||Days Of Week||Ages|
We offer swim lessons to everyone of all ages!
CLICK HERE to sign up now!
Pick Up Pickleball
We now offer Pickleball at 2 different locations. This program is free for members.
- Monday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm (West Gym - 1 court)
- Wednesday - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm (West Gym - 1 court)
- Friday - 12:00 pm - 4:00pm(West Gym - 1 court) &
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm - (South Gym - 1 court)
- Sunday - 10am-1pm - (South Gym - 2 courts)