The R. Richard Bittner YMCA is located at 630 E. 4th Street
The R. Richard Bittner YMCA is OPEN!
630 E. 4th Street -- Enter through the Early Learning Center parking lot 563 322 7171
The New R. Richard Bittner YMCA Features
- 73,000 square feet of space on three levels
- Two pools, including 25-yard, 5-lane lap pool, and Family Warm Water Pool with zero-depth entry for therapy programs, swim lessons, and play structures
- Full-sized gymnasium
- Youth Program Licensing capabilities for over 100 children in summer programs
- State of the art cardio and strength equipment
- An ⅛-mile indoor track
- Multiple Group Exercise spaces, including an outdoor “River Deck” on the third floor for yoga and other programs overlooking the river
- Multiple Community Spaces for programs and partnerships
- Multiple Community Gathering Areas both inside and outside
- Locker Rooms, and Family and Special Needs Locker Rooms
- YMCA Administrative Offices
- A tenant inside the new YMCA will be the Midwest Cardiovascular Research Center lead by Dr. Nicolas Shammas. More information will be available at a later time for this initiative.
New MX4 Group Training at the Bittner YMCA
Click on the "+" to see Group Training times and register today!
Basketball Courts, Pickleball, Racquetball & Squash
WE’RE LOOKING FOR LIFEGUARDS!
We need guards at the Bittner YMCA!
Great experience and awesome Y environment doing important work for a good cause.
WANT TO GET CERTIFIED?!
We’ve got a blended class this weekend, with portions online and in-person.
or drinks so that all kids can have an equal experience together!
Y Fit Kids
BITTNER YMCA PERSONAL TRAINING TEAM
Click here for information about Personal Training and Group Personal Training at the Scott County YMCA