3503 W. Locust St -- Enter from Elsie Avenue, East Side of West High School 563 386 4414
Click here for all schedules including Group Ex and Child Watch
West YMCA Features
A unique collaboration between the Scott County Family Y and the Davenport Schools designed to benefit all of Scott County residents cost-efficiently
The full facility includes state of the art amenities:
- Three-Story Child Watch Playplace with tunnels, slides and activities - RESERVABLE with Birthday Party packages
- Aerobics and strength-training center
- Four Court Basketball Gym and Pickleball Courts
- Special needs/family locker rooms
- Group exercise and youth development multi-purpose rooms
- Room Rentals available for Birthday parties and other groups additional amenities available
Location: Our parking lot is accessed from Elsie Avenue. 3503 W. Locust St.
Programs offered at the West YMCA
Specialty Senior Classes
Low Impact Classes, High Impact Results!
Enhance Fitness is geared toward older adults of all fitness levels. If you have a chronic condition, such as arthritis, you may be able to gain more strength and independence. You will feel energized - physically, mentally and socially - and be surrounded by people who care about your success.
The Facts Tell The Story: Research has shown that among older adults who participate in EnhanceFitness, health costs were lowered by close to $1,000 and 9 out of 10 people stay with the program. In addition, 99 percent say they'd recommend the program to a friend.
Enhance Fitness is a new 16-week program that meets Tuesday/Thursday 8 am - 9am, and Saturday 9am-10am
16 week session fee: Members: $60 and Non-Members: $80
Next session begins in January!
Click here to contact the Director for more info.
For questions, give us a call at 563.345.4287
A MATTER OF BALANCE
Helping older adults develop balance, strength, coordination and confidence!
This 8 week session program can help reduce the fear of falling & increase the activity levels of older adults who have concerns about falling.
For more information, stop into any Scott County Family Y!
8 week session fee: Members: $30 and Non-Members: $50
Next Class Begins in January at the West YMCA!
|Location||Description||Member fee / Non member fee||Begins / Ends||Days Of Week||Ages|
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
- Provides peace of mind knowing that your child is being cared for in a safe, nurturing and structured environment.
- After School Care is provided for the entire davenport school district however, the school bus transportation will only be available at Wilson Elementary School.
- The program hours are provided from school dismissal until 6:00pm. Fees also include early dismissals.
- For kids entering K through 6th grade
- Cost: Weekly Rate of $29 for Members/ $59 for Non Members
NO SCHOOL DAYS
NEW this year this program will be held at our Camp Abe Lincoln with transportation being provided from our branches.
Cost: $25 Members/ $35 Non Members
Hours of Operation: 7:30 AM- 5:30 PM
WEST YMCA PERSONAL TRAINING TEAM
Click here for information about Personal Training and Group Personal Training at the Scott County YMCA