624 W. 53rd Street | A collaboration with Davenport North High School | 563.391.7771
North Family YMCA Features
- A unique collaboration between the Scott County Family Y and the Davenport Schools
- Designed to benefit all of Scott County residents cost-efficiently
- The 50,000 square-foot full facility includes state of the art amenities:
- 25-yard 8-lane pool
- Aerobics and strength-training center
- Special needs/family locker rooms
- Group exercise and youth development multi-purpose rooms
- Party Room Rentals Available- access to Gym and Pool with additional amenities available
- Racquetball courts and gym – some of the nicest in the entire area
Stop in today for a free tour. It won’t take long to realize that You Belong Here!
Strength In Mothers (SIMs)
- The Objective of SIMs is to reduce stress, anxiety, build comradery, and help with overall mental health.
- SIMS is a place to help inform mothers on how to adjust to different aspects of their lives they may not have thought about;
(proper/safe core strengthening, pelvic floor therapy, budgeting, practicing self care, loving your new body, etc.)
- This will be a place for moms not only to share experiences and offer advice, but a place where moms know they are not alone in how they are feeling.
Coming In January to the North YMCA
Time: 6-7:30 pm
When: First and Third Thursday of each month
Meet and Greet: January 6
- Free to YMCA members (must have membership to participate)
- Child watch available
- No cost
Interested in joining the YMCA SIMs group?
Click here to contact Lexi
Programs offered at the North Y
Free service offered with a household membership!
Child Watch is for children ages 6 weeks – 7 years.
Hybrid School Out/No School/After School
- Safe and licensed programs
- Able to serve needs of families in all school schedule settings
- Click here for more information and registration
Like us on Facebook for weekly updates and Events offered at our location
Still have Questions?
Contact your North Y Staff team by calling 563-391-7771
or click on specific Program Director for further information today!
NORTH YMCA PERSONAL TRAINING TEAM
Click here for information about Personal Training and Group Personal Training at the Scott County YMCA