The YMCA volleyball program promises no tryouts, no getting cut and sitting the bench. Our teaching will progressively show how to pass, set, hit, and serve correctly. This program is open to boys and girls!
Spring 2021 Volleyball Schedules
New: Easy-to-Access Game schedules will be available from our PlayerSpace app.
Create your PlayerSpace account HERE.
Volleyball Academy – 8U & 9U
- Designed for ages 9 and under
- Coed teams
- Skill and drill practice & game each week (1 hour time period)
- Lead by YMCA coaches, staff, & volunteers
- Games/Practice all at the Bettendorf YMCA on Tuesday night (30 min practice/30 min game)
Volleyball Rec League Play – 10 – 14 years old
Leagues for: 10U, 11U, 12U
- Coed teams
- Skill & drill practice & game each week (1 hour time period)
- Games will be officiated by YMCA officials or volunteers
- Games/Practice all at the Bettendorf YMCA on Thursday night (30 min practice/30 min game)
- Volunteer parents are needed – check the box on the registration form or contact the Sports Director
Fees: $30 Members/$50 Community
Teams/Leagues will be created based on registration numbers to maximize competition for all
*Registration fee does not include YMCA Reversible jersey.
|Location||Description||Member fee / Non member fee||Begins / Ends||Days Of Week||Ages|