The YMCA volleyball program promises an opportunity for all. Each participant will receive equal playing time. Our teaching will progressively show how to pass, set, hit, and serve correctly. This program is open to boys and girls
Fall 2023 Volleyball
Volleyball Rec League Play 7 – 12 years old
9U & 12U
- Coed teams
- Skill & drill practice & game each week
- 1 hour time period each week
- Practice and games will be on the same day. The first 30 minutes will be practice with the remaining 30 minutes being a live game.
- Games will be officiated by YMCA officials or volunteers
- Games/Practice will be played at the all new YMCA Sports Center (formerly known as Bettendorf Life Fitness Center)
- Volunteer parents are needed – check the box on the registration form or contact the Sports Director
Fees: $50 for YMCA members/ $70 for non-YMCA members
Teams/Leagues will be created based on registration numbers to maximize competition for all
Download and create a PlayerSpace account to access game schedules and to receive updates by clicking HERE.
*Registration fee does not include YMCA Reversible jersey.